Say Hello! to Alisha Bisby — Nursing Recruiter
Nice to Meet You!I've been in healthcare recruiting since 2008. I am always trying to help my nurses find the right job with the right pay and in the right location that they want to be. I am always the #1 advocate for them and will do anything that I can for them. I love to get to know who they are and make sure that I also have their best interest at heart. I have a loving husband and 3 boys that keep me going along with the feeling when I can call and tell my nurse that they got the job that they wanted!
Fun FactI was in the movie Ladybugs when i was 5!
What My Travelers Have to Say Give Feedback
- Alisha is a great recruiter! Always available even during odd hours for any questions I have! She’s so understanding and helps find whatever contract you may be looking for. Highly recommend!
- There is no better recruiter than Allie!!! She is the reason why I keep traveling and why I feel so comfortable in this business. She watches out for you and she’s always available. I trust Allie and her judgment. She always knows what I want whether it’s to take contract that makes little bit more money or a contract where I can stay closer to home. I recommend her to any travel nurse whether you’re new to the business or you’ve been in it for years.Allie will get you what you want and will work hard for you and always be there for you.
- What makes Allie special and unique to me is how I can talk to her like a real friend and have a personable relationship. She is very down to earth and approachable. Allie is a very honest and hard worker who always looks out for me and the priorities on my radar. I love Allie and I feel every nurse deserves to have her as a recruiter!
- Best recruiter ever and followed her from Faststaff. I will try and keep her as my recruiter forever. Great attention to detail.
- Allie is an amazing recruiter . She is only a phone call away and works diligently to get the assignment I want or fixes issues immediately. I enjoy working with her and highly recommend her to others. She is not only a recruiter but she is also a friend. She takes the time to get to know her nurses.
- Amazing recruiter. Always there when I need to reach her via email or phone. She's my advocate while on contract and is just like a sister. We have worked together for years!
Contact Career Consultant
Ready to learn more or have questions? Fill out the form below and we’ll contact you within 24-48 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
As long as you have the travel bug, we’ll have travel nurse assignments for you in every state.
We find jobs for our travel nurses in hospitals, clinics, and specialty facilities; large and small. We’ll work with you to find what is best for you and your career.
We provide pet-friendly housing, too! You won’t have to leave anyone behind on your travel nurse adventures.
Traveler pay is supplemented with housing, meals, and stipends that are 100% tax-free – so you only get taxed on your hourly pay rate.
Most travel nursing assignments last 13 weeks. If you fall in love with a destination, you can work with your recruiter to extend your assignment.
Each state has a slightly different process, but our recruiters will help you with directions for each license.