Say Hello! to Amber Washer — Nursing Recruiter
Nice to Meet You!I’m very fortunate here in Sacramento, CA to be given the opportunity to staff NATIONWIDE! My job as your Senior Healthcare Recruiter is to help you reach your goal. Your goal could be making ‘x’ amount hourly, taking a position in certain locations, being close to family/friends, paying off debt, & even saving to retire! Whatever your goal is, It’s just as important to me. When we connect, I hope to build a trusting and communicative relationship. I market your profile into the most elite professional that you are and represent you to clients who will die to have you! I have a strong passion for helping others. Remember, “your goal is my goal!”
Fun FactMy 2 favorite hobbies are baking and traveling. I have my own cookie recipes that are just to die for! If you’re lucky, I’ll even share one of them with you! I also enjoy traveling. When I travel, often I go to cities where my family members are. I have a ton of family spread throughout TX and Southern CA! While I’ve gotten to travel, my experiences have helped me in my day to day job. Those experience have helped me find the cities and states that will best suit where the traveler will want to be. I know some of the great restaurants/coffee shops to visit, the freeways to drive on or avoid, and the hotspots to visit or nearby cities!
What My Travelers Have to Say Give Feedback
- I really enjoy working with Amber. She is upbeat, listens to my needs, and seeks a solution that will satisfy everyone involved. She is transparent in her negotiation and will do what she can to develop a good deal for me. She is also interested in how I am doing in the assignment and makes herself available at any time. I recommend her highly!
- It’s been an interesting assignment with a crazy housing situation, but Amber was sure to take care of me and help me along the way. I appreciate her in all she does! I love that she checks in on me weekly to see how I’m doing. I would highly recommend her to another travelers!
- Amber and I have worked together since 2016. She is on top of my needs and continues to send me jobs where I want to go. I appreciate her not blowing me up with unnecessary jobs she knows I won’t do. She clearly understands my family needs and goals. I am looking forward to taking another travel assignment with her.
- Amber is honestly one of the best recruiters I have ever worked with. She goes above and beyond to find me the contracts that work best for my needs. She answers questions right away and pushes hard to make sure she gets things done on time (or usually ahead of time) on her end. Best of all, she checks in from time to time during my contracts to make sure things are going well and even anticipates needs ahead of time (she sent out information on how to get my tax information before I even needed it).
- I’ve been with Advanced Travel Nursing since August 2017, Amber Washer has been my recruiter since then. Amber has been with me every step of the way. Always there to answer questions. “I’m just a phone call away”, she usually said. Text or call she always checks on me to make sure I’m doing ok with my assignments. She is also a great liaison between me and any other departments at Advanced. Thank you Amber for being the “genie” in the bottle. You always appear when needed.
- I enjoy working with friends, and Amber is one of them. She wants me to succeed in every aspect. As I finish school for my Doctorates Degree she is an encourager, inspiration, and helps me find travel assignments in locations where I can enjoy my hobbies. My recruiter definitely has my best interest.
- As a novice to the world of travel nursing, working with ATN has made my transition into my first assignment smooth and easy. My recruiter has taken my requests and needs seriously to get me the best job for me. She makes sure to check in on me and keeps me updated on upcoming job opportunities for my next position. I am still fresh into my first assignment, but Amber and Advance Travel Nursing has made sure that I am comfortable and happy as a new traveler.
- Amber is amazing to work with. Her cheerful attitude always brings a smile to my face whenever we talk. She also goes above and beyond to solve problems quickly and efficiently when they occur. Amber is definitely the best part of my experience working with Advanced.
- Amber is an amazing recruiter and relationship builder. She establishes trusting partnerships with nurses for the future traveling needs. I have not taken an assignment yet, but I speak with her at least once a month via many communication platforms. She is definitely who I would travel with in the future. Hands down!
- Working with Advanced Travel Nursing has truly been by far the best experience I've had with a travel company over the past 1.5 years. I feel like not only does my recruiter, Amber Washer go above and beyond for her nurses, the company values you as a person and treats you with dignity and respect. I've loved every moment working with Amber. She's always finding me amazing jobs and checks in often to make sure I have everything I need to be successful in my assignments. She's a great listener and the BEST there is!
- Amber is a fantastic nurse recruiter. She works hard and diligently for you! She returns all her calls to you rapidly and is concerned for her nurses. Definitely a top pick for a recruiter. You are the best Amber! Thank you so much for all you do for us! You make travel nursing simple for us!
- Amber is a talented recruiter who treats her nurses like family, and matches us with great facilities and exciting travel assignment locations. She assesses for goodness-of-fit with each nurse and each travel opportunity, and communicates clearly and honestly everything we need to know. I continue to work with Amber, because I trust in the integrity of her character, as a persona and a professional.
- Seriously the BEST recruiter ever! I have so much appreciation for this gal. She is such a hard worker! Happy Holidays <3
Contact Career Consultant
Ready to learn more or have questions? Fill out the form below and we’ll contact you within 24-48 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
As long as you have the travel bug, we’ll have travel nurse assignments for you in every state.
We find jobs for our travel nurses in hospitals, clinics, and specialty facilities; large and small. We’ll work with you to find what is best for you and your career.
Each state has a slightly different process, but our recruiters will help you with directions for each license.
Traveler pay is supplemented with housing, meals, and stipends that are 100% tax-free – so you only get taxed on your hourly pay rate.
We work closely with our travel nurses to provide the right housing for your individual needs. If you want to find your own, we provide a generous housing stipend.
We provide pet-friendly housing, too! You won’t have to leave anyone behind on your travel nurse adventures.