Say Hello! to Corry Klebold — Senior Career Consultant
Nice to Meet You!I love helping people through the process of becoming a traveler, finding that perfect assignments that’s the perfect fit. There are so many unknowns with traveling/contract work. I genuinely pride myself on being honest and transparent with everything, from the pay packages to making sure everything is taken care of while on assignment. Getting to know my nurses and techs is the best part of my job.
Fun FactI love the outdoors, climbing, hiking, camping. Love to travel, I have been to over 50 countries and 6 of the 7 continents. Love fostering animals and volunteering at local shelters. I am possibly the biggest Harry Potter fan you’ll ever meet.
What My Travelers Have to Say Give Feedback
- Cory is a pleasure to work with. He always make sure his travelers are well taken care of. Very prompt at responding whether it be via call or email. Highly recommended!
- This was my first travel assignment as an RN and Corry was amazing. From the beginning he was informative about the process and always kept me in the loop. And he has to be one of the nicest people that I have had the pleasure of working with. He makes you feel supported through the entire process.
- Been traveling nearly 3 years. By far best recruiter and best company I’ve been with. Incredibly easy to work with, personable, and truly has your best interest in mind. Recommend to any traveler or anyone thinking of traveling.
- Corry was there for me even when I accepted a contract with another company. He kept in contact with me. Was there to help when my contract was cancelled due to Hurricane Irma. He got me my current assignment with in a week. Very good listener.
- Corry is amazing! He’s always on time and does what he says he will do! Very professional and never gives up on you without in the least being pushy! Thanks Corry for all you do! You are UH-mazing!
- I'm new to travel, currently on my 1st assignment. I have 15 yrs experience as a staff surgical tech. This is a whole new experience and all of the information presented can be daunting. I found Corry to be naturally down to earth from the beginning, sharing his knowledge and expertise of the business with me, transparency! He took great care establishing a relationship of trust through clear communication and understanding my expectations. Completely unassuming, he goes above and beyond to get good info. If he doesn't know, he finds out. He follows up and he delivers. He understands the anxiety of transition and stays with you every step of the way. It's challenging but It has been extremely comforting to know i have a recruiter who is sincerely concerned with my well being.
- Corry is amazing. I’ve been traveling for the past 3 years and connected with him about a year ago. I would not hesitate to recommend Corry to any of my fellow travel nurses. He is a great asset and a good guy. He has never failed to follow up or send cards or just a quick phone call to see how I am doing.
- Excellent recruiter. So was Shelby! Very pleased with these two and advanced as a whole. Great company to work for!
- Anybody considering travel nursing can find it intimidating, but Corry made my transition smooth and painless. It is nice to know I have somebody to go to bat for me whether it is wording a contract or renewing licenses. He is quick to respond to any questions or concerns, and continues to stay in contact and follow up throughout every step of the way. Corry gives a very personal spin to situations that take travelers away from their support systems and comfort zones allowing them to kick back and enjoy the experience. I feel fortunate to have found someone sincere to assist me in taking on my goals. If you are looking for a unique spin on the recruiter/nurse relationship, Corry's your recruiter.
- Cory will stay with you throughout the hiring process to the very end of your contract. He is simply awsome
- I have been a travel nurse for almost 4 years and Corry has been better than any of the recruiters I have worked with. He is always there when I need him, and always gets help if he can not help. He is very patient, and keeps me on track. I told him the kind of job I needed, and he only tried to give me things to fit my needs and never pressured me to steer away from what I told him I needed. I am glad to work with him, and I would refer anyone to work with him.
Contact Career Consultant
Ready to learn more or have questions? Fill out the form below and we’ll contact you within 24-48 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
We work closely with our travel nurses to provide the right housing for your individual needs. If you want to find your own, we provide a generous housing stipend.
We find jobs for our travel nurses in hospitals, clinics, and specialty facilities; large and small. We’ll work with you to find what is best for you and your career.
We provide pet-friendly housing, too! You won’t have to leave anyone behind on your travel nurse adventures.
Each state has a slightly different process, but our recruiters will help you with directions for each license.
As long as you have the travel bug, we’ll have travel nurse assignments for you in every state.
Most travel nursing assignments last 13 weeks. If you fall in love with a destination, you can work with your recruiter to extend your assignment.