Say Hello! to Jessica DeGroff — Senior Career Consultant
Nice to Meet You!I'm a Senior Recruiter with Advanced, and I'm very passionate about my job. I consider my travel nurses a part of my family, and I put my heart into finding them great jobs in amazing locations. No matter if your interested in exploring new places, making more money, or taking that next step in your nursing career I'm here to help guide you through the process. In my personal life, I enjoy traveling, camping, hiking, and kayaking. When I'm not working, you can find me somewhere in the woods with my 2 Aussies exploring the outdoors.
Fun FactI don't look like it, but I was classically trained in vocal performance, studied tap, jazz and ballet for 15 years and have a smashing British accent from my days in the theater.
What My Travelers Have to Say Give Feedback
- I tried working with several different recruiters as I started my travel career and none were as professional, organized, and straightforward as Jessica. I always got the answers I was looking for as quickly as could be expected and never felt pressured or rushed into making decisions. Having someone I feel I can trust is invaluable. Couldn't ask for more in my recruiter!
- Jessica is Amazing!! She advocates for me as a traveler and checks in frequently. If there's an issue, she gets to work on resolving it asap. I always know I'm getting the best deals and that I will be taken care of with her because she's proven herself time and time again, and I know she's going to work her butt off to find me the best option for what I'm asking for. She's super smart and knowledgeable in this field, but if she doesn't know something straight away, she'll find out and let you know in a timely manner. She's so personable and friendly; I couldn't have stumbled across a better recruiter to lead me through this gypsy life!
- Jessica is not only my recruiter but also my friend! I love that it's not just about the job for her. She cares about me and my life outside of work. Jessica works hard to ensure that I have a position that meets my needs. She is super friendly and easy to get along with. I don't want to work with anyone else!
- Jessica, stuck her neck out for me and supported me during my very first assignment-that says a lot about her. She considers my wellbeing and happiness. I love what I do and Jess makes traveling easy because she takes care of the details. I just wish I had started traveling with her sooner!
- Working with Jessica has been awesome. She looks for wonderful opportunities for me with great compensation. She is there anytime I need her and encourages me along the way. Working with her has been awesome. She is the second recruiter I have worked with ( my other recruiter has moved up to an accounts manager) and she is just as great. I couldn't travel if I didn't have someone watching out for me.
- Jessica is AMAZING!!! She is always available for whatever I need. She has been up front, honest and an advocate for any requests I've had. We speak atleast once a week and she has always been helpful! I couldn't have asked for a better recruiter!
- I wish there was an option to give Jessica SIX stars! I have had several lackluster recruiters in the past, but Jessica consistently goes above and beyond to help me find a travel position that works for me. She is highly organized, she always remembers my preferences for where I was hoping to travel next, and she's responsive when I call, email, or text her with questions or concerns. Jessica is warm, friendly, and professional, and I'm always thrilled when I have the opportunity to work with her. You will not be disappointed with Jessica's stellar skill set!
- Jessica is the best! She works hard to find the right assignment for you and if things don’t go quite as planned, she’s right there, in your corner, to fix whatever issue might come up. She allows you to do your job without hovering, yet, kindly, just calls or texts every once in awhile just to make sure you’re doing ok. She is actually interested in you as a person and your family. I know some places probably pay more, but having someone like Jessica making sure that all is going smoothly for you is more important!
Contact Career Consultant
Ready to learn more or have questions? Fill out the form below and we’ll contact you within 24-48 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
As long as you have the travel bug, we’ll have travel nurse assignments for you in every state.
We work closely with our travel nurses to provide the right housing for your individual needs. If you want to find your own, we provide a generous housing stipend.
Each state has a slightly different process, but our recruiters will help you with directions for each license.
Traveler pay is supplemented with housing, meals, and stipends that are 100% tax-free – so you only get taxed on your hourly pay rate.
We find jobs for our travel nurses in hospitals, clinics, and specialty facilities; large and small. We’ll work with you to find what is best for you and your career.
We provide pet-friendly housing, too! You won’t have to leave anyone behind on your travel nurse adventures.