Say Hello! to Josh Cotterman — Career Consultant - Lead
Nice to Meet You!I have been in Recruiting for 4+ years. Working with people is a passion of mine and I love being able to provide assistance, as well as direction for Professionals looking to begin a new career! What does that mean? For Professionals who are looking you get a seasoned recruiter who is able to assist in all aspects of getting you that ideal Job! I don't limit myself to standard hours as the lives you all touch aren't limited to 8-5. I understand how stressful the job can be itself, and I don't want that for those who allow me to work with them! I am Passionate, Caring and relaxed when it comes to assisting you along the way! If you are looking to change your life and embark on a new journey, LET ME HELP YOU! If you are unsure, have unanswered questions you want clarification on, Let me help you! I believe a well informed audience is the best, and I aim to make those who work with me the most informed!
Fun FactI love Movies and Random Facts! At times I can be spontaneous and like to share that with all I work with. Side Note; CAN WE TALK ABOUT FOOD? or Sloths?
What My Travelers Have to Say Give Feedback
- Josh has been great to work with. He truly is interested in what you need and searches to try to find it. He is quick to respond to emails or texts and you are never left to feel like you are alone out there
- Josh is always positive and funny. He is always willing to help when needed. He's frequently checking up on me to see how things are going.
- When I first met Josh over the phone, I right away felt at ease as our conversation was very natural. I felt very comfortable in his hands as a new traveler. He is completely honest with pay and explains the details with each and every job. I can say that he works extremely hard as he understands that your livelihood is in his hands. While other travelers told me to open my options and explore with other agencies, I am loyal to Josh because I know he has my best interest in mind and has a heart of gold. I would recommend having him as your recruiter a million times over.
- Josh is truly one of the best! Very attentive and works hard to find assignments for me. He is up front and tells the truth without sugar coating, which I find important in this field.
- Josh is the best! Not only is he on top of sending me jobs in the area's I'm looking for he is constantly checking in to make sure I'm happy and taken care of. I would definitely recommend Josh!
- Josh could not be a better recruiter! He’s always quick to investigate, respond and make things happen. He’s your biggest advocate which is so important when travel nursing. On top of that, he’s super pleasant and easy to work with. Two big thumbs up!
- Josh is awesome! He is very helpful with the whole process of traveling and he truly cares about you!
- Josh has be wonderful. I was new to traveling and he helped me every step of the way. He is always there when you need him. Always checks up on you and looks for what fits us best. Very much appreciated.
- Josh has been an excellent recruiter!! He is very attentive and quick to respond. Josh has definitely bent over backwards to get the best deal possible for me, and he is honest and straight forward with what is going on. Josh is the best recruiter because he cares and will make sure you are taken care of! Thanks for everything Josh!
- Josh is not what I was expecting, but everything I never knew I wanted and needed in a recruiter. He is by far the most personable recruiter I've had and he never minds when I need to contact him at odd hours. He gets me jobs and stuff too. :-D
- When I started working with Josh I was fairly new to the travel world. He was very helpful and answered every question that I had! Communication is fast and he always goes above and beyond to get me the contracts in areas that I want. I will definitely continue to work with him in the future!
- Was on top of it when it came to finding me work. If something didn't fit, he found something else! Always responsive and courteous, it's been a pleasure working with him.
- Josh is the bomb. He really cares about his nurses. His wife is one, so he gets it. Always has your back. Great guy...
- I can not say enough great things about Josh. He has worked hard for me to find me a contract where I want to go. I feel he is honest with me and has my back. He puts up with my crazy ideas and always keeps me informed and up to date. If you want someone who will do what it takes to get you what you need then call Josh. He is the BEST!!!
- Josh is an awesome recruiter. He will extend his time to help, answer your questions and concerns. I highly recommend him as a recruiter.
Contact Career Consultant
Ready to learn more or have questions? Fill out the form below and we’ll contact you within 24-48 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
Traveler pay is supplemented with housing, meals, and stipends that are 100% tax-free – so you only get taxed on your hourly pay rate.
Each state has a slightly different process, but our recruiters will help you with directions for each license.
We find jobs for our travel nurses in hospitals, clinics, and specialty facilities; large and small. We’ll work with you to find what is best for you and your career.
We provide pet-friendly housing, too! You won’t have to leave anyone behind on your travel nurse adventures.
As long as you have the travel bug, we’ll have travel nurse assignments for you in every state.
We work closely with our travel nurses to provide the right housing for your individual needs. If you want to find your own, we provide a generous housing stipend.