Search All Jobs >Email
Call Me: 720-903-1851More info
Nice to Meet You!
I’m just an aid in helping amazing nurses reach their travel, financial, and career goals. All in all, I get to talk to nurses all day and find them awesome contracts!
I was born in Canada, but raised in Texas. Now, I live right in the middle! Colorado is now home and I have a Siberian Husky to go with the location!
What My Travelers Have to Say Give Feedback
- This is my first time doing travel nursing. Krystle has been amazing. She is so supportive and caring. She really cares about each nurse and is always available to talk. She's not only a recruiter, she's a friend that cares!Krystle has been a total pleasure ever since I met her through voicemail where without her enthusiasm I would not have responded. Her expertise in staffing a certain state was evident and she is so engaging that I stayed with her. Krystle has made me begin to feel the excitement and positive outlook I had when I was first traveling out west. I trust her and I know I will be well taken care of with Advanced!
- Oh wow! Where do I begin?! Krystle is a phenomenal person first and foremost. From the initial contact she was extremely personable and accommodating to what I needed. She found me an assignment when others couldn't! She saved the day on more than one occasion! In the midst of a family hardship, she sent my fiancé and I sympathy cards with words of comfort and encouragement. This spoke volumes about her character and let me know that I was working with someone who truly had my back! I have been in the travel nursing scene for three years, and I wish I had come across Krystle much sooner.Krystle has been an amazing resource for me while I transition back to where I am originally from. She is very honest and works very quickly. She has been available through many sources, by email, phone and text messaging. She answers my questions to the best of her knowledge and if she doesn't know she finds the answers and gets back to you as quickly as possible. It is nice to work with someone who respects our nursing profession and whose goal is to get you where you want to be and make sure you are taken care of every step of the way. I recommend her to anyone who is trying to travel that wants to make it an easy trasition.
- Krystle is hands down the best recruiter on the planet! She's always available for your needs, she keeps you up to date on new and upcoming opportunities, and she always makes sure you're taken care of. I will travel with no one else but her because I know that she will always have my back. She is like a super hero and a recruiter, a super-recruiter!Krystle has gone above and beyond since of first contact. She has always kept me well informed and updated on every single step on the next asssignment process. She uses ever personal contact she has to get the best chances of desired destination for her nurses. She's always easy to contact and quick to respond to questions. Phone calls are always pleasant and positive with Krystle, she has a very spunky personality !! Even once her job is technically "over" after you have signed she helps with housing and even shares possibly new travel buddies. Krystle has been great and I've been very satisfied with her performance as a recruiter. Will trust and count on her to get me to my next desired destination because she makes it happen. Glad I found such a greatly motivated recruiter. Krystle ROCKS : )
- Krystle is a wonderful recruiter. She takes the time to listen and is very caring. She sent me a wonderful card to congratulate me on finishing up graduate school. She has taken very good care of me, since I joined Advanced. I really appreciate her.Absolutely amazing recruiter! Takes the time to listen to exactly what you are looking for then jumps into action to find the perfect position. I wouldn't want to work with anyone else!
- Krystal is an amazing recruiter. She really cares about her nurses and wants what is best for them. She will make sure that you have what you need. She will make sure to take care of you the best that you can and will back you up in whatever decision you make. I am glad to be able to work with her. She is excellent.AWESOME. One word that describes Krystle! She goes above and beyond to get the best paying contract for you. After having an awful experience from a travel company prior, I was very hesitant to trust another agent to help me. Krystle is more than an agent, she is a friend! She always asks how I am doing and makes herself available at all times even when she is off the clock. Right from the beginning, she explained how the travel system works, answered all my questions and ensured I was in great hands. Thank you so much for your hard work and dedication to me!! I definitely recommend her to any current and future travelers!
- Krystle is hands down the best I have worked with. She is quick to respond to questions or concerns, even in her off time. Krystle has gone above and beyond to help me finding a contract in the area I want to be. I can't imagine working with another recruiter.I couldn't ask for a better recruiter! Krystle is very caring and compassionate, not only about her job, but also about us nurses. She has gone the extra mile to make sure I was welcomed into the traveling world. She has gone so many extra miles making sure I was taken care of in my first travel assignment, including listening to me whine about bad shifts! She has been my rock navigating through the whole travel process; she helped me keep my sanity. I can't give her enough kuddos! She rocks!!
- Krystal is an amazing recruiter! She made sure I had everything I needed and always checked in on me to see how I was doing. I couldn’t have asked for a better person to walk me through my first assignment!Changed recruiters and man am I so happy I did! Krystle takes such good care of me and checks in on me often. She is always available for me and takes time to make sure I have everything that I need. To put the cherry on top she is fun to talk to and incredibly personable!
- When I found out my previous recruiter was leaving the business I almost cried. She told me not to worry and that I would be in great hands and boy oh boy was she right! From our first phone meeting Krystle has been positive, honest and upfront. From the short time I have been working travel assignments I can say the 3 most valuable traits to have in a recruiter is for them to seek out all potential opportunities, be honest and to answer inquiries in a timely manner and Krystle definitely excels in all 3. If you are on the fence about who to talk to about a recruiter I would recommend her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Advanced Travel Nursing covers everything: Airfare, housing, even a per-diem while traveling.
We find jobs for our travel nurses in hospitals, clinics, and specialty facilities; large and small. We’ll work with you to find what is best for you and your career.
As long as you have the travel bug, we’ll have travel nurse assignments for you in every state.