Say Hello! to Lisa Ross — Senior Career Consultant
Nice to Meet You!I believe communication is key. I pride myself in being very honest and transparent with my travelers. I want to know about the good, the bad and the ugly while you're on assignment because I'm with you every step of the way. I'm excited to learn more about your career dreams and help you achieve those!
Fun FactI'm a huge foodie! I love to ask my travelers about the best places to eat while they are traveling. If you come to Portland, OR, I will most likely bring you the best donuts in the city!
What My Travelers Have to Say Give Feedback
- Lisa is a very caring and hardworking recruiter. At the beginning of my journey, I had a dilemma of wanting to take a chance to pursue travel nursing. It’s people like Lisa who make you feel comfortable making one of the biggest decisions of your life. I always feel taken care of as a traveler and am always updated on my current certifications and licenses. I’ve never looked for another travel company because I am at a place and with an agent that I trust—and you there is no price for that.
- My recruiter, Lisa, is a joy to work with - always upbeat & accessible, honest & reliable. This is my first travel experience as an RN with Advanced and definitely look forward to working with her again.
- I am a first-time newbie traveler, and Lisa has made all the difference! Like many travelers, I spoke to many recruiters, but Lisa has a way of making you feel comfortable. She's open, honest, and easy to work with. She is in your corner and always makes you feel like she's there for you. Lisa and Advanced have been amazing getting me signed on to an area that worked for me and also took care of the details when there were minor conflicts with my facility and the contract in regards to my schedule. Lisa is prompt in getting back with me, organized, communicative, and super caring! She welcomes travelers in with open arms, but also knows her stuff!! I can't say enough good things! I recommend her to everybody I meet who's considering travel nursing. She's made my experience great!!!
- Lisa took over for my previous recruiter and has been a joy to work with! She is honest and up front and always pleasant. She is quick to respond and answers all questions promptly and appropriately!
- Lisa is by far the best recruiter I have ever worked with. She truly cares about what you want and works extremely hard to make sure you get it! She sets the bar extremely high and is always friendly, communicative and helpful!
- Lisa is so wonderful to work with her kindness and caring is so inspiring. Lisa always has good words to say to you and she is so helpful. It is such a pleasure to work with her.
- I am an experienced travel nurse who has had the pleasure of working with Lisa. She is the ultimate professional recruiter dedicated to providing quality service to everyone. She patiently answers questions, solves problems and reassures you. Lisa is personable, prompt to respond and goes above and beyond to make the travel experience pleasurable. She is the "ultimate recruiter" and so much more. I look forward to working with her for my career goals.
- I have traveled for a long time and have had many recruiters. I can only say that a handful of them went above and beyond to be a great recruiter. Lisa is definitely one of these. She was always there for me, intervened when I needed her to and I always felt she was in my corner, through the entire assignment. I would (and have) recommend her to anyone wanting to travel. She is very personable and always wanted to know little details about me that not everyone cared to ask. Definitely one of the best recruiters I’ve had the pleasure of working with.
- No matter what the issue Lisa has always been ready to help, kind and understanding. She is a true professional and I value her assistance in every way.
- Lisa is a great recruiter! She's informative, prompt, and hardworking. I never have to ask her for updates and she is always 100% understanding of my viewpoint. Hoping to make this a long term partnership.
- Lisa is my third recruiter, I have been traveling for a while, she is absolutely amazing and inspiring. She is highly responsive and gets the answer or resolution promptly and professionally. She is also super easy to talk to about anything that may come up before or during a contract. Super happy that she is my recruiter and I hope to continue working with her for many years to come!
- Lisa rocks! She is my very first recruiter and has put up with me and my millions of questions. She is very patient and extremely good at communicating honestly with me. I never wonder if/when I'll be able to get a hold of her. Thank you Lisa for everything :)
- Lisa is one of the most professional and approachable recruiters I've worked with. She's a people person and makes dealing with assignment issues super easy!
Contact Career Consultant
Ready to learn more or have questions? Fill out the form below and we’ll contact you within 24-48 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
Each state has a slightly different process, but our recruiters will help you with directions for each license.
Traveler pay is supplemented with housing, meals, and stipends that are 100% tax-free – so you only get taxed on your hourly pay rate.
We work closely with our travel nurses to provide the right housing for your individual needs. If you want to find your own, we provide a generous housing stipend.
We find jobs for our travel nurses in hospitals, clinics, and specialty facilities; large and small. We’ll work with you to find what is best for you and your career.
We provide pet-friendly housing, too! You won’t have to leave anyone behind on your travel nurse adventures.
As long as you have the travel bug, we’ll have travel nurse assignments for you in every state.