Say Hello! to Marc Hester — National Career Consultant
Nice to Meet You!I believe in being transparent with my nurses and am always very honest and direct in my responses and interactions while being a fierce advocate for my travelers. Communication is key with me from both sides and I will always be direct because it is a relationship we are building and need to have that trust in each other.
Fun FactI am a typical Florida native, summers on the beach working on an epic sunglass tan and wearing a hoodie and shorts when it drops below 80.
What My Travelers Have to Say Give Feedback
- I've been working with Marc since fall of 2016. He has always gotten me the job where I want to be, when I want to be there. He will work hard to make sure you are informed about the whole process. Anytime I've have had an issue or question, Marc has responded to me in a timely manner and solved my problems. I recommend Marc to every RN I talk to that is considering Travel Nursing.
- This is my second year as a travel nurse although I've been an OR nurse prior to that for 10-11 years. If I only knew 10 years ago how amazing travel nursing can be WITH THE RIGHT AGENCY AND RECRUITER, I'd have jumped in from day one! I don't know how I got lucky enough to have Marc as my recruiter but I count him as one of the blessings in my life. Marc is always, and I mean ALWAYS, there if I need him, have a question, or anything at all. He gave me his personal number and let me know that it's ok to call or email Any time at all. I have NEVER worked for/with someone so ON TOP OF IT ALL!! Marc makes me feel like I have someone on my side no matter what and someone advocating for me. He contacts me occasionally just to check in. He rallies for me to get me raises when I'm asked to extend at my assignment locations. He finds me the best assignments, ones that I know I can trust him in taking, as I know he would take them himself, instead of just throwing me to anyone anywhere. Marc sends thoughtful gifts from the agency for holidays, and I'll never forget the looks of jealousy from other travelers from other agencies the day I got my ghirradeli candy tower for Christmas at work! I hear horror stories from other nurses at agencies galore, and I am all the more lucky to know I have the best. I don't have problems with insurance or paychecks or getting new assignments. Marc is so professional and so good at what he does. He is very personable and I've told him as well as others at advanced, that they are absolutely the best In fact I told my mom just last week that I don't have ONE COMPLAINT with Marc or advanced. I shudder to think about the issues I could be facing with other companies and recruiters as I hear the stories at work. Thanks Marc for being so amazing!! You make a huge difference in my life.
- I hit the jackpot when I found Marc Hester. He is undoubtedly the best recruiter I have ever had the pleasure of working with. Not only does he make himself available 24/7, but he also has my best interest at heart. He is upfront, honest, and reliable. I feel like we work together as partners in each contract and knowing he has my back gives me reassurance when I need his personal opinion. I am so lucky to have fell into the hands of an awesome recruiter.
- I am just getting ready to start my travel nursing career and Marc has been extremely helpful with his guidance through the process. It is refreshing to have someone who is upfront and honest in my corner. He has done a great job of listening to my numerous questions and conditions on when I need to start traveling.
- I'm a mature 46yrs with 20 of those in the field of nursing. I became a traveler 6 yrs. ago, and in the early years faced many challenges. Most of which involved having to change recruiters mid assignment because they had moved on, lack of communication between myself and what should have been my work partner. And then I met Marc. Where had he been the first 2 yrs. He started by actually talking to me and getting to know who I was and what my expectations were from being a travel nurse. By doing that we were on the same track. I'm no longer just an active nursing license that can fill a spot. It's feels like its all about me. And he makes it so easy. I'm able to pick the location I want to travel to and within a couple weeks I'm on my way. Even when there are issues, whether big or small (and if you've been a traveler long, you know issues are a part of this crazy, awesome, amazing career we have chosen.) He has never let me down, available day and night. Imagine the concept....a recruiter that works as hard as I do, and takes great pride in making sure that each assignment is better than the last. Well Ive met him, he exists and his name is Marc Hester. Thanks Marc for being a great work partner.
- Marc is a recruiter who will answer his phone anytime. He is very knowledgeable as to who treats his clients well. He makes great recommendations and looks out for you. He is honest a forthright. I recommend him for a recruiter for new or seasoned travellers.
- You cannot go wrong with Marc! He's constantly fighting for his nurses to get them the best opportunity he can.
- Marc is fantastic! He literally is always available for you. Anytime I had a question he responded in record time. He is always looking out for you. I have always gotten the contract I was looking for.
- Marc is always there when you need him. He knows the hospitals and which ones to avoid. He negotiates for everything he knows your contract should have in it.
- I have worked with Marc since August 2016. Taking a leap in to travel nursing for the first time and Marc was amazing at answering all of my questions and calming my nerves. He was and has been available day or night if I need him. Very knowledgeable. I have learned so much from him. Definitely a top notch recruiter!
- Marc is always there when I need him! He's truely interested in me and my dreams and goals, and will work hard to find the right hospitals to match me with. When he says he's transparent, he really means it! Marc is the whole package and a great recruiter.
- Marc is a great recruiter! He's always looking for great opportunities and let's you know which places to avoid. He's available 24/7, i have always received a response within the hour. Also takes the time to get to know you. Great person, great recruiter!
- Can't even begin to explain how Great Marc is. From the beginning he understood what I needed for placement in a job. He has always had my best interests in mind with my career. Certainly not a bother either.. Never annoys me with thousands of calls or emails. He makes sure you are protected in your contract, and gets things done with quickness.
- Marc has always been great when it comes to finding the best assignments that fit your lifestyle. He is defenetly the total package! When it comes to recruiters he always negotiates the best deals for his nurses and is available anytime day or night.
- Wonderful experience working with Marc. He is always promptly available when I have questions or concerns any time of day and works very diligently to find correct and accurate answers to all my questions. I would recommend him to anyone.
- I have been travel nursing and working with Marc for a couple of years now, there just aren't enough positive words to describe my experience. He always has my best interests in mind when looking for an assignment, negotiating terms for a contract and also once I've arrived and started the assignment. He is totally willing and happy to be available 24/7 if something were to come up. I don't get bombarded with pointless phone calls, emails or texts (like I often hear fellow travelers through other agencies complain about). I highly recommend him for anyone who is serious about their travel nursing career and looking for a serious, no nonsense recruiter that always has their back no matter what!
- Marc has not been my recruiter for very long but in the short time, he has been great. Always there for me and ready to answer any questions I have. Willing to help with anything you need. Great recruiter!
Contact Career Consultant
Ready to learn more or have questions? Fill out the form below and we’ll contact you within 24-48 hours.