Say Hello! to Michelle Dann — Senior Career Consultant
Nice to Meet You!I'm part of the California team, but don't let my laid back state fool you: I am ready to compete to get you the job of your dreams. My first love was education, so I'm especially in my element working with nurses who are new to travel nursing, educating them on the differences and potential benefits and answering any questions. I'm happy to be your resource, though I really thrive when you are ready to pull the trigger and make your goals a reality. Tell me what you are looking for, and I'll find it! When I'm not hard at work, you can find me cuddling with my 2 cats and reading a book or watching the Great British Baking show for the zillionth time. I also enjoy snowboarding, hard rock, and delicious food.
Fun FactI love travel as much as you do! I actually lived abroad in France for a year, although my French is very rusty at this point. I have some incredible memories, including ice skating on the Eiffel Tower, snowboarding in the Pyrenees, and seeing the Pope on Christmas Day. My favorite places that I've visited have been Italy and Hawaii, and I dream of visiting the Taj Mahal in India and diving the Great Barrier Reef in Australia.
What My Travelers Have to Say Give Feedback
- Michelle is a great agent to have and is always on top of things! She’s friendly and works with you with anything you may need and does well getting job offers for her clients and searching for the best opportunities :). I can always trust she will follow up with any questions or concerns promptly and efficiently. I just started my second travel assignment through her in Pennsylvania and it is going great so far! Any questions I couldn’t get answered from the facility she found for me and there were never any hassle!
- Michelle is an amazing recruiter! Her attention to detail and personal interaction are stellar. Michelle is a true travelers advocate and has your best interests forefront!! I would recommend her to anyone wanting a recruiter on their side!!
- Michelle is amazing! I don’t know what we would do without her! This is such a vulnerable position to be in and she has never left our side. I travel with a CST and she has made sure everything has been perfect, every step of the way! She will not only be your recruiter, she will be your friend....she genuinely cares about us as travels and wants the best for us!
- Michelle Dann is an awesome recruiter to work with. When I told her where I wanted to go first, she helped make my dream a reality. We drove over 2,000 miles to get there. Michelle called to check on us and see if we needed anything. As a new traveler, I look forward to those weekly check ins. Thanks Michelle for always being a listening ear when I need one.
- I am a first time traveller nurse and michelle is very helpful with me. She answer all my questions and very supportive. She is awesome in finding me a job here in CA!
- Michelle has been an absolutely amazing recruiter! She has been on top of everything, and had never pushed me into an assignment that I didn’t want. She has always gotten back to me in a timely manner, and I couldn’t ask for a better recruiter! :)
- Michelle Dann has been an exceptional recruiter thus far! She’s quick, succinct, and punctual when it comes to answering any of my questions and following up on my needs. I will definitely recommend her to my fellow nursing colleagues for when they are ready to travel!
- Michelle will be my recruiter forever! From past experience, I can tell you, she stands with you all the way. She will lead, guide and direct you to the contract that is best for you! Her weekly calls give you assurance that you are being taken care of. She is always there for me and I appreciate her so much !
Contact Career Consultant
Ready to learn more or have questions? Fill out the form below and we’ll contact you within 24-48 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
Traveler pay is supplemented with housing, meals, and stipends that are 100% tax-free – so you only get taxed on your hourly pay rate.
As long as you have the travel bug, we’ll have travel nurse assignments for you in every state.
We work closely with our travel nurses to provide the right housing for your individual needs. If you want to find your own, we provide a generous housing stipend.
We find jobs for our travel nurses in hospitals, clinics, and specialty facilities; large and small. We’ll work with you to find what is best for you and your career.
We provide pet-friendly housing, too! You won’t have to leave anyone behind on your travel nurse adventures.
Each state has a slightly different process, but our recruiters will help you with directions for each license.