Say Hello! to Paul Ulrich — Senior Career Consultant
Nice to Meet You!Lets Travel Together! I strive to build meaningful relationships with my travelers so it feels like your traveling with a friend! I live in the beautiful state of Colorado where I enjoy skiing, camping, golfing, and hiking with my dog Chumby. I was born and raised in a small town in South Dakota, and I attended college at South Dakota State University.
Fun FactI make really good fresh salsa, in fact I won my office salsa making competition this year.
What My Travelers Have to Say Give Feedback
- It is an amazing experience to work with Paul at Advanced. I originally started out with a different agency and was so happy when I made the switch. Paul has always fought for me and came through for me with every assignment. I would highly recommend him to any travel nurse or surgical tech!
- As a newbie traveler, Paul always made sure I was taken care of with everything. You can tell he truly loves his job and cares about his travelers - personally and professionally. He always tells me not to worry about anything and he truly means it. I’ve recommended him to a couple of my friends and always continue to do so - honestly the best recruiter I could have ever asked for. My assignments have been stress free thanks to Paul and I know he’s always just a text away if I need anything at anytime.
- I had started my traveling career with another agency and then came to Advanced. I have been with Paul and only Paul for 2 years now. I do not play the multiple agency game because I don't have too. Paul is an amazing recruiter, person and friend! Integrity, Respect and Honesty are a few of his best qualities. He has never let me down, has my back 100% of the time, and always gives me the best rate he can. He goes above and beyond every single day and I value and respect him as both my Recruiter and my friend!
- Couldn’t ask for a better recruiter!!! Fights for you and what you want. Takes great care of you and truly listens to your wants and needs. Great guy and even greater recruiter.
- Paul was my very first travel nurse recruiter and he made my travel experience so lovely! He was extremely communicative and kept in touch with me on a daily basis. He was very respectful of my wishes and requirements when it came to where I wanted to work, and he got me the jobs I wanted every time. He also went above and beyond when it came to being a recruiter by helping me find places to live! Paul is a wonderful recruiter and a genuinely nice and caring person. Although I've settled down now in a permanent position, if I decided to back to travel nursing there is no other recruiter I'd want to work with!
- Paul is a great recruiter. He is very supportive and caring. As his traveler I don’t have to worry about anything. He takes time to build a personal relationship as well, which is important from an employer. I’ve had an awesome experience working with him!
- Paul is absolutely fantastic!! I honestly brag about him at every assignment. He just works so hard to make sure you as his traveler are taken care of, and makes sure you get the support you need. And he is very prompt in answering when you contact whether via phone or email, which I absolutely love. And he also makes an effort to get to know you as a person, and checks in weekly to make sure an assignment is going well. I feel like I can call/text/email him at anytime whether about work or just because I did something cool, and that he’ll be there. I honestly couldn’t imagine having a better recruiter :)
- Paul had been an amazing recruiter. I’ve always felt like he has had my best Interest at heart. He is quick to respond to all my questions. I would recommend him to anyone who has an interest in agency nursing. I had a great experience with him. Thanks Paul!
- Paul is an amazing recruiter. He truly listens to your particular needs and goes out of his way to get the right assignment for you. Because he spends the time to get to know who you are he becomes your best advocate. He will make the phone calls and make sure everything goes smoothly. You don't need to ask he is already on it. I always look forward to his Friday texts or phone calls when on assignment and an occasional e-mail or text when I am not. Can't wait until we can meet in person.
- I've been with Paul for a couple of years and he is GREAT! He's become a friend and family. If an issue ever comes up, Paul is right on it and I know I can always count on him. He far surpasses everything I have heard other travelers say about their recruiters.
- I have been working with Paul for about a year now. He is very attentive to my needs and requests. He responds to my questions and requests in a timely fashion usually within the hour. He always looks for the most competitive pay available depending on location. He more than exceeds any expectation I ever had from a recruiter. Advanced Medical also stays on top of things and makes every assignment a smooth transition. Keep up the good work!
- Paul is a wonderful recruiter! Truly, I couldn't ask for more. He promptly responds to any need or question I have. I definitely feel like he has my back, and when you're on the road, in new situations, you want someone you can trust. Plus, he's fun to interact with! Maybe one day I'll get to try that salsa!
Contact Career Consultant
Ready to learn more or have questions? Fill out the form below and we’ll contact you within 24-48 hours.