Say Hello! to Ryan Langlois — Senior Career Consultant
Nice to Meet You!Being a Healthcare Recruiter, specializing in Travel Nursing, has been one of the most rewarding professions I have encountered so far in my lifetime. It's so exciting to live vicariously through my travelers and their experiences. What is most important to me when connecting to a new or experienced traveler, is building a solid relationship on trust - the key to a great working relationship! You can count on me being honest and available for whenever you need, day or night!
Fun FactI grew up on the east coast of Florida, always keeping the beach close to home. Naturally, I love water sports like surfing, wake-boarding, fishing, and just boating in general. My wife and I are blessed with 2 amazing children, our beautiful little 1-year old daughter, Ava, and our very talented 10-year old son, Brody.
What My Travelers Have to Say Give Feedback
- Ryan has been beyond awesome these last several months as I entered into the travel nursing world. He has been so helpful, and is great about always keeping me "in the loop" as to what is going on with jobs. Ryan is great about explaining everything, making sure I understand, and is quick to respond with any questions at all that I might have. I was really intimidated to start travel nursing, but Ryan has made it much less scary and a really easy process. I would highly recommend him for any nurses looking to get into traveling!
- Thanks, Ryan - for being on my side & helping me to find the right job and the best pay! I appreciate your understanding of how rewarding and challenging Travel Nursing can be. You're the best!
- Of everyone I have encountered in the travel nurse business, Ryan is by far the best!!! He always immediately responds to my emails or phone calls about every issue I have concerns/questions about. He is always very accommodating about my requests and worked to address my needs as a traveler.
- Thank you for giving us a chance to appreciate Ryan. I have been working with Ryan since August last year. Ryan is patient, when things are going wrong he would comfort and reassure me it's going to be okay. He keeps his promises and will not leave me hanging. He always have the interest of us nurses when negotiating our compensation. I really don't have anything negative to say about Ryan.
- I've been traveling for a few years now, had several recruiters from a few companies and can honestly say that I have been the happiest with Ryan. He is easy to get ahold of, willing to go above and beyond to help, and is just a nice guy. No complaints here at all.
- I was pretty intimidated by the idea of travel nursing. I cannot even begin to tell you how seamless Ryan has made this experience for me. I feel like he is my advocate, cheerleader, and friend. Very grateful!
- I have been a seasoned traveler and have had some good recruiters but Ryan has been wonderful. He has been very professional yet personable, helpful, prompt, and although there were some bumps in the road with the 3rd party company he made the process very smooth. I can always reach him with any questions regardless of what day or time it is. Ryan is a huge nurse advocate and will fight for what's right. He has tremendous integrity and a wonderful work ethic.
- Ryan is a wonderful recruiter. He is attentive to your needs and works very hard to get them met. He is always there to listen, when things are tough, giving you the support needed. He is their on your side, whenever you need him. He is my awesome, #1 recruiter!
- He is GREAT he really cares and takes his time to fit all your needs:)
Contact Career Consultant
Ready to learn more or have questions? Fill out the form below and we’ll contact you within 24-48 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
We work closely with our travel nurses to provide the right housing for your individual needs. If you want to find your own, we provide a generous housing stipend.
Each state has a slightly different process, but our recruiters will help you with directions for each license.
We provide pet-friendly housing, too! You won’t have to leave anyone behind on your travel nurse adventures.
Most travel nursing assignments last 13 weeks. If you fall in love with a destination, you can work with your recruiter to extend your assignment.
We find jobs for our travel nurses in hospitals, clinics, and specialty facilities; large and small. We’ll work with you to find what is best for you and your career.
As long as you have the travel bug, we’ll have travel nurse assignments for you in every state.